Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Swim Lessons

My little fish recently completed their swim lessons. They did great! Although, Sage did have the best teacher, Jasmyne. Of all her siblings Sage was the last one that Jazz wanted to teach, because she tends to be the CRAZIEST! However, they both did great and it brought tears to my eyes to watch my youngest being taught to swim by my oldest. I was a proud mamma. When other moms would ask which one was mine I would reply, "the one in the pink swimsuit and the teacher." Sage's favorite part was the bobs and the five monkeys song.
Abby and Will were amazing too. Will has quite the dolphin kick. Now if he could just get the arms coordinated along with it. A difficult task I understand. I have yet to master it :) He also is quite fast at freestyle and perfected his stroke a little more. He's pretty sure he could keep up with Michael Phelps now.
Abby had a lot of fun. Her main goal for lessons was to learn to side breathe. She did it, and so much more. Her favorite part was throwing the diving stick as far as possible and not coming up for air until she got it.
I have decided next time if I schedule lessons in August, I'll sign up for an aerobics class too. It sucks some of the fun out of it sitting in 115 degrees watching your kiddos splash and play.

0 comments: