Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Coleton's football



Cole has been such a hard worker during this football season. His team is doing quite well and he is learning so much and enjoying himself. He's so dedicated. In fact he stayed home, as he promised his coach, while the little kids and I went to Missouri to visit Sam. I'm so proud of him for keeping his committment to his team and working his tail off. Here are some stats and pics from a recent game:

Number: 88 (not to be confused with 84)
Position: Cornerback (he runs very fast)
Favorite play: Z
Practice: 6 days a week (6:15 am during intersession/until 5pm during school)

The kids and grandparents and I have enjoyed watching his games and the girls are great cheerleaders! PERRY PUMAS! Great job Cole, you make us proud!

1 comments:

Brenda Janda

Great job Coleton. I would not be able to do it. I admire your commitment and giving up your break.