Monday, September 22, 2008

I have the best "family"






I have the BEST "family"! Because of my ward family, my mom and her hubby, and my awesome kiddos, I was able to go see my hunny this weekend. Some of you (you know who you are) gave me a hard time for going "again", but when was the last time you were away from your spouse for three weeks?

We met in SLC for a wedding in Logan. Sam's mom did the flowers, they were exquisite. The leaves have begun to change and the wedding colors were autumn colors!We had fun dancing to the live music and were able to visit another temple we have never seen before.

Apparently I'm in the doghouse at church because my sub was MIA, thanks Jill and Maddy for pitching in, IOU! Thanks to all who helped with my kiddos!!! I really, really, appreciate all your efforts on my behalf. xoxo

4 comments:

Rogers

I am glad you were able to go. You should have stopped by and said Hi! Next time bring the kids here, Alex and Ashley sure do miss watching your kids.

Cecily

I am so glad you got to go too!!! And I would never give you a hard time :)

Maddy

I'll forgive your IOU if you call me back about meeting tonight ;D

Glad you had fun with your hubby. I wouldn't trade having mine at home, but I am jealous of all your fun vacations alone!

Amy F.

Hey, no worries -Sunday went great!
So I am totally from Logan! We actually got married in the Logan temple too (Shawn is from here in AZ).
So we'll have to talk! I want to play the "do you know..." game ;)