Wednesday, July 30, 2008

First Day of School!

It's hard to believe since it's still 110 degrees outside, but school has begun. I love the modified year round schedule in AZ because it's just so hot! I love the fall break the best! Just nine short weeks away! Anyway, the first day of school went well. Sage and mommy are having a great time together. She's my little mini me! I love how she wanted to wear blue and red just like Will and Abby.
First, Coleton is now in high school. He has zero hour, so he has to get up at 5am. Surprisingly, he's doing great at it. Football seems to be wearing him out, so he's more than happy to go to bed on time. He says he likes school, except the homework.
William is in 2nd grade and has his kindergarten teacher again. Don't tell him I said so, but I think he has a little crush. Aparently, he likes red heads! He's getting back in the swing of things slowly and likes walking Abby to and from class.
My little Abby is a kindergartner!! She looks so cute in her uniform and has only given me a hard time once when she wanted to wear her pink sparkly belt instead of her white one. She has so much to tell me everyday. I think she forgets she's in school all day because she keeps making playdates.
When Will finished his homework the first day he went straight to the video games. Abby was so wiped out the first day she slept from 6pm until 6am the next day!

3 comments:

Brenda Janda

Oh my gosh Heather, they are so cute. I can't believe Abby is Kinder and Colton HS. WOW

Maddy

WOW! I can't believe she slept that long. They look so cute in their red!

Janel

I hear ya on the kids being tired...mine didn't fight the 8 o'clock lights out at all. They look adorable!!!