
Okay, I have to admit I'm feeling a little guilty about only having one kiddo at home. Grocery shopping was less hectic, the house is more quiet (especially when Sage is being naughty), and now that Sage is napping I'm getting stuff done. Don't
get me wrong, I'm checking the clock for parent pick up, but right now silence is golden.
get me wrong, I'm checking the clock for parent pick up, but right now silence is golden.I might even get my first day of school pictures downloaded. All you overachiever moms, you know who you are, got your pictures on your blog before the kids even had their first recess! I'm not sure you didn't dress them up the day before and take them to the school. J/K. Love the pictures though and cannot believe school is here already!



2 comments:
Heather...At least I'm pretty sure that's who I'm talking too! I can not believe I stumbled across your blog through Ann Poulson's. This is Diana Hearn. I used to live in the Cooper ward ions ago! Or at least it feels like it. I was in primary with you for a short time. Send me an email when you get a chance. It looks like your family has grown so much! It be great to hear from you. hearndiana@gmail.com
Do NOT feel guilty! Of all the mothers I know you deserve it more than anyone! Have fun with that cute (and very active)little Sagie.
Post a Comment