That's so cool! Go Will. I miss seeing them every week. Its fun to see all the things I get to look forward to with my kids someday. And Abby rocks!! (and I miss little Sagey in primary).
Sage: "mom, my lips are really dry so I can't do anything fun like smile or kiss." 10/2010
Sage was mad cuz I wouldn't let her in the car with Cheetos so she ran to her room and came out with her pockets full of cheetos and says, "I'm ready to go." 9/2010
3 comments:
Go Will and Abby!! They look great! I love that Abby is in Karate.
It is fun seeing the ol cooper building!
Awesome kids.
Good job Will.
Abby is amazing.
That's so cool! Go Will. I miss seeing them every week.
Its fun to see all the things I get to look forward to with my kids someday.
And Abby rocks!! (and I miss little Sagey in primary).
Post a Comment