Missing: One stuffed Dog. Miss Becky's Preschool mascot. Brown with white floppy ears. Answers to the name of Carmel. If found please call immediately.
Reward: Warm, homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.
***Can you get kicked out of preschool if you lose the class mascot?***
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I don't think you can get kicked out but......Wyatt lost Liberty Bear when he was in kinder. It was not fun! I had let him take the bear to Thatcher for an "adventure" and we could not find him ANYwhere! I eventually had to go and buy a new liberty bear, which was hard because the original was blue so I had to get a regualar bear, and then go to build a bear and find a patriotic outfit for him. We told the class that Libery Bear went on vacation and his cousin came to visit or something. I don't think Mrs. DeWitt was too thrilled. Whoops :) Of course, a couple weeks later we were back in Thatcher and found Liberty bear, tucked up under my parents pool table. We traded back the bears, I kept mine with the pricey outfit. We still have him, he's cute.
That is too funny! We loved that little Carmel bear.
Hope it is found soon...and I'm jealous of whoever get the cookies!!
Oh man, I wish I could help! I don't think Miss Becky will kick you out, she's pretty nice that way. I don't think the kids will care if they get a new school mascot. Don't sweat it too hard, it's happened to the best of us. It's funny Janel responded because she's the first person I though of when I read that the mascot was missing.
PS while you're making a batch. . . don't forget EVERYONE over here has swine flu. Even poor Luke :(
Post a Comment