Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Who needs Google when you've got mom?

Mom: The original Google.
What color does brown and blue make? What does N-U-M-B-E-R spell? Is there such thing as a yellow diamond? Where's my spelling list? What does blue start with? What is a pink diamond called? Can we cut my hair after homework? Did you know there are 1000 types of apples? What does red start with?
These are just a few of the questions I was bombarded with at 3:45 today.

6 comments:

Burwell's Bits

OOOOOOHHHHHH. Can't really relate yet but I will. Those are some great questions and enquiring minds want to know.

Unknown

I love your kids:-)

Janel

I so hear you!!! You get 5 all talking to you at once and it just gets so overwhelming. One question I have begun rejecting recently is the "What time is it?" because everyone can tell time in our house, and no matter where you are standing you can look either right or left and see a clock. Mom is no longer your personal watch :D

Shauna

I get all the questions too but it's not enough to just give the answer. I have to explain why. When I don't know the answer and I tell Kayla that, she doesn't understand that. She keeps asking, "okay, but why?"

The Tyler's

Google is the perfect name for a Mom..haha!

Casey

Love the new pic of the family!!!! And I'm sure you had the perfect answer to all of those questions