Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hiking trails at NAU





It's so much more fun to be outside when it's not 110'. Along the hiking trails we watched the football team practice, heard the marching band practicing, and I showed the kiddos where mommy would graduate next spring :) Who knew we would have a family of NAU alumni?

4 comments:

Noah

What a fun family trip. I just love your family and are such a great example to Noah and I. I'm sure Jazz was so excited to have the whole fam to visit. I love that she made dinner and everything!

Love the cute family pic on the couch.

Brenda Janda

Great pics.

Maddy

I can't believe you're so close to graduating. HOORAY!

And yes, here's hoping the weather cools down.

Shauna

I am so impressed with you, Heather. Full-time mom (sometimes single), working part-time AND going to school. Sheesh! I'm exhausted just typing that all out! WAY TO GO!