The kids went back to school without a hitch. I only teared up a little bit, but that was mostly because they were like "Bye mom" and got in line and started catching up with their friends.
From Smallest to Tallest
Coleton said he had a terrible day when he got home, but I think that was because it was 114 degrees and the bus didn't have air conditioning. After he cooled off he told me all about his new teachers, and which friends were in his classes. He passed out in the Lazyboy before dinner. I still can't believe he's in tenth grade! I'm excited for him and what lies ahead! *If you're wondering why there's no pic of Cole let's just say he's stubborn and a teenager.
It's kind of selfish, but I really don't like back to school. I like having everyone home. Since it's so hot outside there really isn't very much to do in the summer, so I guess it's best. I'm also not a fan of the first week back to school because mom always has so much "homework" to do...six sylabi, three parent contact forms, three medical forms, volunteer sign up, etc... speaking of that, I've got some forms to fill out!



2 comments:
Oh so cute! I'm kind of happy to have Ellie back in school but man I am not happy about homework and packing lunches again.
I've missed my Sunday School class. Can't wait to see Cole again.
After reading your blog about school I got a little glimpse of my future with my girls. Gotta say - not liking it very much. Kayla starts Kindergarten next year and I am already freaking out about her being gone all day long, every day.
Post a Comment