Have you ever noticed how bikers wave to one another as they pass on the road? They cannot possibly know each and every biker they pass. Is it an unwritten law? A secret society brought together by the commanality of being on two wheels instead of four?
I propose a new society of carpool mom's. We don't need to know one another, just wave as we pass by. You don't have to worry that you don't know the person waving at you. They are not a stranger. On the contrary, you share a kinship because you drive your minivan to any and every activity your family should need. That deserves a society doesn't it?
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Amen sister! And I love the picture of the fam - fabulous!
Can I be included even if I don't drive a mini-van?
me too
Last year when I was going to be dropping all 5 kids off at one school I was going to get one of those signs around my license plate and have it say "No, this is not a carpool". Not that I don't love carpooling though, I just usually get left out because unless someone has an express van they couldn't take all my kids with them!! I have benefited from the preschool and kindergarten carpools though, and I love them! I'll be member for sure!
Post a Comment