Saturday, June 21, 2008

Yes, it's true












Apparently, if you don't see it on my blog, it never happened. So...to dispell any thoughts to the contrary I'd like you to know the following:
Yes, Jasmyne did graduate! (Although mom and dad are still in denial). She graduated with Distinguished Scholar, High Honors, National Honor Society, Arizona Scholar and Vision: College Bound. She will be attending NAU in the Fall and is looking forward to getting out of the heat. She's an amazing young woman and will make a fantastic teacher and mother someday! She's still teaching swim lessons and life guarding during the summer, and anxiously waiting the day to move up to the dorm.

Yes, Coleton did learn to play the piano and Jasmyne had her final concert with Sis. Jones. We love to have the piano in our home and hope more of the kids show interest. Dad and Abby even picked up a few things from Jasmyne and mom.





Yes, Abigail graduated from Miss Becky's preschool class! For those of you who do not know Miss Becky, you are missing out. She is so creative and loving. This year was a little bitter sweet for her since her baby will be in kindergarten next year along with Abby. She made amazing scrapbooks for each child and included a DVD from the whole year. Abby's was titled "A is for Abby". Abby will miss preschool so much, but was convinced the day after she graduated she needed to go to school with William. I guess two months is a hard concept for a five year old.
William also graduated 1st grade and is looking forward to a great year next year! Coleton also "graduated" 8th grade and will be in high school next year. He's been busy with freshman football and texting his fingers right off!







5 comments:

Ann

Jasmyne is so beautiful and just a flurry of potential! She's going to do great! You need to put my name on the top of your list of people to call for help while Sam is gone. I can't imagine how it would be to carry your load!

Anonymous

WOW... we are old! I'm thinking back to when you brought Jasmyne home from the hostpital to your little apartment. She was so tiny and cute. Now she's a grown up! sigh... I can't believe how fast time goes by! You'r family is darling! I miss you too!

Sarah

You guys are always so busy I'm impressed you find time to blog! Congrat to Jasmyne! I have to agree that she is going to do wonders where ever she goes in life. I love the pictures of everyone. Abby's going to be in Kindy! Unbelievable! I'll see you on Friday.

Cecily

That was all just so lovely. Thanks! And please, please put me down one your list of helpers. My kids would love to hang with yours when you need a break.

Maddy

NO WAY! I can't believe she is going to college! It seems like I was just in college!!! I would love to help out while Sam is gone as well!