Our sweet Abigail Celeste chose to become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints today. It was a rainy day, which actually is an appropriate symbol for baptism. One of the songs she chose says,
I like to look for rainbows whenever there is rain
And ponder on the beauty of an earth made clean again
I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain
I want to be the best I can and live with God again.
She asked her sister, Jasmyne, to play the piano, and her grandpa Jim and brother Cole spoke. When Cole ended his talk with his testimony, there wasn't a dry eye. Jasmyne and Cole also sang a duet. Her daddy baptized and confirmed her and gave her a beautiful blessing. We're so thankful for all the family and friends that joined her to celebrate this special day. We're proud of her for her decision. She has not stopped smiling all day and you can just feel and see the spirit around her. We love you Abigail!



0 comments:
Post a Comment