Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's a Mad, Mad World


One of Abby's friend told Sage, "you're so lucky because you're birthday is close to Halloween." I couldn't agree more! Growing up one of my best friends had her birthday on October 30. She always had such fun birthdays! May be she didn't think it was fun incorporating a costume theme every year or sharing your birthday with another holiday, but as someone born in February, I thought it was great.
This year Sage's Birthday party is on the 29th. It's an Alice in Wonderland theme. We've got Alice, the Mad Hatter, the Red Queen and the Cheshire Cat all invited for Mad Hatter Tea. We'll let you know how it goes!

3 comments:

Unknown

Her costume is absolutely adorable and I love the invitation! I hope the party goes fabulously!

Maddy

Oh my goodness, it sounds so cute! And great job on the invite writing. Very clever. Hope the party goes well. We have Nate's today too.

Brenda Janda

Happy Birthday to my favorite 5 year old.
The costume is adorable.
Courtney and I will have to come have a bike ride with her.