
At this time 20 years ago two teenagers, who had to have their parents permission to be married, agreed to take a journey. It wasn't easy. Sometimes it would have definitely easier just to give up (or so it would seem). But it was totally worth it! I love you babe! Happy Anniversary!



5 comments:
That's so sweet! You guys were young huh?! I was wondering how you had a daughter old enough for college ;)
You guys are so cute together, and have such a cute family. Congrats on 20 years!
You are an amazing couple with an awesome family. A great example to all of us. Congratulations.
AWESOME! (Has it really been that long? WOW!) As your bridesmaid... lucky me to be it twice:) I am so proud of you and I love you both! I now say to Troy "You're stuck with me for the good the bad and the smelly!" and you two have made it through that and more! Thank you for your example and your friendship! Congrats and best wishes for 20+ more awesome years together! Love ya! Kimber
Congratulations. You guys are such an example for all of us!!!
20 years and it is obvious that you two are still madly in love with each other! Like everyone already said - you really are an example to us all!!
Post a Comment