Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Where to start?
First, the prayers worked my computer has been up and running for quite sometime. The bad news is I decided (not by choice) to take a summer course through NAU. The course is the capstone to my degree and therefore necessary and only available in north Phoenix and online. Anyway, this is the reason I have been MIA in the blogging world. The course is called, and I'm not making this up, "The End of the World." In four weeks (normally a 16 week course) we discuss global warming, species extinction, and famine. A ten page paper a week plus peer editing at least three other papers and current event postings four times a week about related topics. Can you say burnout?! It's almost over though...and I will be sure to update all the happenings at our crazy home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Global warming, species extinction, and famine? I'm anxious just reading the words...I would have a panic attack every class! Good luck!!!
YUCK! And talk about a depressing class. What is your degree in?
My degree is Public Administration with an emphasis on business.
On the positive note your family picture could not be any cuter. Adorable family. I have been out of blogging world luckily Alexandrea keeps ours updated. Good luck with your class!
Post a Comment